Yesterday, on March 3, 2022, I have a preview of the next content phase of WOW: Burning Crusade Classic and thus also written on the Troll-Raid Zul'Aman. After all, Hyjal and the black temple are already a small while for farm status in many guilds. Blizzard will surely boot the content soon on the PTR, I thought. The article should go online on Sunday. And lo and behold: Blizzard scanned the contents of Phase 4 last night on the public test server.
- Goods for justice badges
- Developer Notes for Patch 2.5.4 by TBC Classic
- Further innovations from Content-Phase 4
Developer Notes for Patch 2.5.4 by TBC Classic
However, many words are losing community manager KAIVAX in the parallel forum mail about the PTR premiere: Zul'aman can be tested - let's teleport from NexusFurst Donjon Rade Jr. in Shatttrath in front of the RAID.
The Burning Crusade Classic Version 2.5.4 Public Test Realm (PTR) is now open for testing. Players May Copy Their Character To The Ptra Or Create A Template Character.
- The Zul'aman 10 Player Raid Is Now Available for Testing.
- Please Lake Nexus Lord Donjon Rade Jr. in The Center of Shattrath While in a raid group to be ported to the Zul'aman Raid Dungeon.
- Patch 2.5.4 Contains to Update To How Data Is Exchanged Between The Client and Server. This Update Should Be Completely Invisible, But We Would Encourage Players to Utilize The In-Game Bug Reporter (Default Hotkey: F6) To Report Any Issues Or Irregularities That You Might Encounter, Particularly Regarding Player Stats, Spells, Abilities, Items, Looting, Inventory, OR ANY ISSUES ENCOUNDED DURING COMBAT.
Thank you very much!
Further innovations from Content-Phase 4
Zul'aman came at the time with patch 2.3 on the live servers and had next to the Raid still the guild banks, PVP season 3, faster levels up to 60, a revision of the retalational talent tree of the Paladine, a re-design of the alteractal, fresh items for Badge of justice and numerous fine-cut adjustments in the luggage.
You already notice: Most of these content is already in TBC Classic live. As a balance with phase 4, after all, there is an innovation, which it did not exist then: The Blizzard designers want to introduce the recipes for the large drums of the leather processors with Zul'aman . Unlike the current drums, the improved versions have a range of 40 instead of 8 meters.
Goods for justice badges
As indicated above, G'eras in Shatttrath with the coming phase has an extended offer for justice of justice. You will find a large part of the new equipment in our guide WOW TBC Classic: Farming Badge of Justice for later phases .
Also cool: the forged dispute piston dragon times is no longer assigned to the weapons hand in Phase 4, but one-handed. Say: Especially furor warriors and amplifier shamans can create the epic pacifier twice. This is expensive (as far as the production is concerned), but will also give a rich DPS boost.
To home page