Users have found another relatively universal way to launch the modification for replacing NVIDIA DLSS with AMD FSR 2.0 in terms of games with support for the first technology. The performance has already been checked for Diablo II: Resurrected, and the following manipulations must be carried out for installation:
- Place the DLL and NVNGX.ini files in the Diablo II folder: Resurrected.
- Launch.reg file.
- Open.ini file with a notebook.
- Change Depthinverted = Auto to Depthinverted = False.
- Change Method = Auto to Method = Config.
- For owners of AMD video cards in theory, you may need an additional:
- Download dxvk.
- Copy.dll and d3d11.dll in the X64 folder in Diablo II: Resurrected.
- Download VKD3D and place the contents there.
- Create a dxvk text file in the game.
- Add the following lines to the file:
* dxgi.customdeviceid = 0x222f * dxgi.custverid = 0x10de * dxgi.nvapihack = false * Save the file and change its expansion by.conf.
There is a chance that a similar method to allow this modification in other games that previously were not enough simple room for one file in a game folder. Compare the quality of FSR 2.0 in Diablo II: Resurrected with a native image here.